- September 23, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Organization: Stichting War Child, War Child Holland
Duration October 2021 to June 30th, 2022 (9 Months)**
War Child Holland (WCH) is an independent and impartial international non-governmental organization investing in a peaceful future for children and young people affected by armed conflict. We strive to empower children and young people while enabling adults to bring about positive and lasting change in the lives of conflict affected children and young people.
Purpose of the assignment:
The recruited persons will support the Program Team with the Admin work such as issuing PRs and monitoring the procurements and will be responsible with providing the projects with various forms of administrative and logistics support. In addition to support M&E team with the needed data collection such as the Feedback mechanism, document feedback data, refer major and minor complains to the focal points and develop narrative report and present the findings.
Responsibilities /Scope of Work:
The Project Operation Assistant will be expected to support the program team with a variety of tasks which include but aren’t limited to:
- Assisting in the documentation and secure storage of projects related data and documentation.
- Support projects with various forms of administrative and logistics support.
- Make sure data Archiving is being done correctly using the agreed place and code of documentation.
- Apply WCH data protection policy along with data process such as data collection, analysis, archiving, sharing. etc.
- Responsible on the Feedback mechanism data collection (using hotline, WhatsApp, Survey, Email, accountability box) and to document the receive feedback on the feedback database and private folder in the SharePoint.
- Conduct induction to all WCH participants on the Feedback mechanism and the way to use the agreed methods.
- Reply to participants inquires and enhance communication with them.
- Refer major and minor complains to the agreed focal points and follow up on the status of each case.
- Develop a narrative report on Feedbacks received monthly and present the data the program Team.
- Assisting in additional tasks and activities as needed and required by M&E.
Required skills and experience:
- At least one year of proven experience in similar position.
- Experience with the procurement/ operational procedures within INGOs.
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in data collection especially Feedback collection.
- Experience with developing narrative report and presentation.
- Responsiveness and the ability to adhere to strict timelines is a must.
- Great communication skills in both Arabic and English are a must as well.
The project assistant will be part of the M&E Team reporting administratively to the M&E Officer.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply no later than 28th September 2021. Make sure to upload your English CV and cover letter by using the following email: email@example.com with a title Project Operation Assistant.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
The safety of children is essential to War Child. War Child does not tolerate or accept any form of abuse. This subject is addressed in our recruitment and selection procedures.