Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /home/humanitarianweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
The European Asylum Support Office (EASO) provides support to Greece in the frame of an Operating Plan signed with national authorities to assist in the management of asylum applications.
In order to meet its growing requirements in terms of office space, the EASO is looking for office premises in Lesvos to ensure sufficient working space for staff, experts, interpreters etc., and to allow the Agency to carry the activities according to its mandate.
The targeted commencement date for occupancy is 1st July 2021 entailing that fit-out works are completed.
Scope of the service Description of requirementsEASO seeks to attain office premises offering the highest standards of working environment. Preferably the building and its installations are not older than ten years (new or refurbished), and shall offer state of art technical installations. Both building and installations (electricity cabling, water and gas pipelines) shall be duly licensed and certified and be in full compliance with all applicable Hellenic regulations governing the exploitation of office buildings.
- The office premises shall cover an estimated above ground property area of minimum 500m2 in a single base building to be leased for a period of 7 years, renewable;
- The premises shall be ready for use by EASO no later than 6 months after the signing of the lease, scheduled for 2021;
- EASO prefers a building not shared with other tenants. Shared options can be considered given that an entrance for the exclusive use of EASO is provided and its spaces are secure, contiguously connected to each other and not accessible by the other occupant(s).
Geographical location and connectivity
- The premises shall be located outside the village of Mytilene and within a perimeter of minimum 3 kilometers away from the residential zone of Mytilene;
- Parking spaces (minimum 5) shall be available in the basement or ground floor of the premises;
- The street where the premises are located shall be accessible by car.
Internal spatial needs
- The entire premises shall have a floor to ceiling height of at least 2,6 meters;
- The premises shall be accessible for disabled persons and have restroom/toilet facilities accordingly.
- Full access to the premises 24hrs Monday to Sunday;
- Within the said time window, full functioning of all mechanical and electrical installations.
Mechanical and Electrical installations and fitting out requirements
- Heating/Air-conditioning systems;
- Ventilation (filtered supply and extract) systems in all spaces;
- Appropriate for the function, ceiling mounted light systems
- Thermal insulation of windows (inside and outside) e.g. sunscreens, roller blinds, UV-film
- All apertures in the façade, doors and window alike, are expected to adequately insulate the interior from outside noises, draft and viewing.
- A lockable room with AC and capable to accommodate one 42U rack. All data cabling should terminate in that room in patch panel. All telecom connections should terminate there as well
- Data cabling (2 ports per desk/person) + points in common areas for printers and on celling for WIFI APs. All cabling should be UTP Cat 5e at least.
Safety and Security installations requirementsIt is expected that the premises be fully compliant with Hellenic regulation about fire safety and fire prevention. A proven set of checks and balances shall be in place and shall remain compliant with all legal requirements throughout the duration of the lease.
Information and contacts
- Requests to participate in the negotiated procedure, accompanied with the information required under point 4.1.1, must be sent exclusively by e-mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 March 2021 23:59 Greece time at the latest. Requests to participate submitted after this deadline may not be considered by EASO.
In the subject of the email please mention “EASO/2021/844 – Property prospecting Lesvos, Greece” and the name of the company/individual submitting the request to participate
Any request for clarification regarding the property prospecting notice should be sent to the email address email@example.com