Proposal Writing and Fundraising
Getting funding for a project is not just a matter of luck, but a matter of learning a few skills and improving them each time one pens down to write a proposal. The approach that one takes to sell an idea will determine if the funds will be granted or not. The whole project should be very persuasive to woe the funder to your side. It is like a beautiful girl who has many suitors asking for her hand into friendship, the best suitor normally emerges the winner all factors kept constant.
Those who fund projects want to invest in projects that will solve a specific problem produce tangible benefits with lasting effects and meet the urgent need if it is a crisis situation. It is very important also to understand the funder and what the funder specializes in funding. There are organizations which deal with different sectors only or majorly, for example health, education, shelter, food and the girl child. The biggest challenge facing most of these organizations is lack of adequate appropriate in-house capacity to attract the right donors to the organization.
With the right skills and capacity, there are thousands of donors available to fund projects out there.
- Fundraising tips and Project Background
- Writing an Organizational Background
- Project Planning and Design and Writing a problem Statement
- Formulating a goal and Smart Objectives
- Developing Activities and Work plan
- Writing about Project Management and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Risks and Assumptions, Expected Outcomes and Impact
- Developing a Log Frame
- Developing a Project Budget
- Online Fundraising Tips
- Developing a Fund Raising Strategy for your Organization
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises, and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800
To register for the course, contact:
The Director of Admissions
The Hague, Netherlands
Tel: +31 616950 384