Training Agency:Shama Consult Africa
Registration deadline:16 Apr 2019
Training date:18 Apr 2019to19 Apr 2019—
Shama Consult Africa invites you to a 2-days-training workshop on Proposal Writing & Fundraising Training Workshop (PWFT course) to be held in Nairobi, Kenya.
Below are the details of the training:
Date: 18th to 19th April, 2019.
Timing: 8.30 am to 4.00 pm, daily.
Venue: Hennessis Hotel.
The main objective of the training workshop is to ensure the participants master the science and art of Proposal Writing and Fundraising. The participants will be equipped on coming up with proposal ideas, researching, shaping the proposal content to the donors’ requirements and developing the actual final proposal. They will also be equipped with fundraising skills and fundraising strategies. This course will result in participants’ effective application of proposal writing and fundraising skills for successful projects’ funding.
Course Specific Objectives:
- To introduce participants to the basic proposal elements and formats for effective proposal writing.
- To guide participants through the process of identifying and responding to proposal calls.
- To ensure participants understand the key donors’ guidelines of successful proposals.
- To equip participants with knowledge and skills in needs assessment, problem statement, problem justification, project design and project budgeting.
- To empower participants to develop a fundraising plan and strategy for their organizations so as to be financially sustainable.
- To apply knowledge and skills gained in the training workshop in a practical case study.
- Case Studies
- Group Discussions
Grant Managers, Grant Officers, Project Managers, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Officers, Project Officers and Project Assistants.
USD 300. This fee covers training, training materials and meals during training only. We are willing to arrange for your accommodation upon your request but the cost will be borne by the participant.
Register to participate in the training via:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w3kjpa6PbgPp9mdjd4xkLn8COyPmtdkUef_FJ30…
For further inquiries, write email to:firstname.lastname@example.org