Procurement Number: AFRICA2020NGIERIA27o
Open Date: December 16, 2020
Questions Deadline: December 21, 2020
Closing Deadline: December 26, 2020
Geographical Area Restrictions: N/A
Point of Contact: Trent Blanchard; firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Republican Institute (IRI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, organization dedicated to advancing freedom and democracy worldwide. Since 1983, IRI has worked to develop democratic institutions and ideals, carrying out a variety of international programs to promote freedom, self-government and the rule of law worldwide. IRI provides technical assistance in the areas of political party strengthening, developing civic institutions and open elections, promoting democratic governance and advancing the rule of law.
The International Republican Institute is an international non-governmental organization with an office in Abuja State, Nigeria. IRI is seeking proposals from companies and/or organizations to conduct an independent financial audit of programming conducted in the IRI-Abuja Office in compliance with Nigeria financial regulatory guidelines.
Period of Performance
Date of Signature to March 31, 2021.
Statement of Work
- Conduct the general financial Audit as required by Nigerian Law
- Report back to IRI’s management on the findings
- File annual returns and hence the report with Registrar of Companies in consultation with IRI Nigeria and Washington
- File the annual returns with Nigeria Revenue Authority
- Costs for conducting the audit and filing the necessary documents with the Registrar of Companies, Nigeria Revenue Authority, and any other necessary Government of Nigeria office should be presented as a single total price, that includes any additional fees, commissions, taxes, or other one-time charges.
All proposals submitted to IRI must include:
- Information addressing Bidder’s experience in providing each of the services identified in the above Statement of Work and Bidder’s proposed specific approach for providing those services to IRI under this contract, including sufficient information to determine a clear definition of services as it relates to other providers that may be involved.
- The name, address, and telephone and facsimile numbers of the Bidder (and electronic address if available). If the Bidder is a firm, name(s) should be provided for individuals authorized to conduct business on behalf of the firm.
- Bidders may provide a list of up to three references for work performed of a similar nature during the last three years, along with contact details. IRI may contact the references to evaluate past performance.
- If the Bidder is a U.S. organization/resident, or a foreign organization/resident which has income effectively connected with the conduct of activities in the U.S. or has an office or a place of business or a fiscal paying agent in the U.S., the information submitted must contain Bidder’s Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Proposals will not exceed 5 pages (not including cover page).
Bids must be submitted via email to Trent Blanchard at email@example.com with the subject line “AFRICA2020NGIERIA27o” by the deadline listed above.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.