FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing-creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 hasglobaloperations in70 countries; the organization does not currently have operations inAustralia.
FHI 360will hirean individual for the role of Senior Technical Advisor,Asia Pacific Regional Officein January 2021, to be based in Melbourne, Australia. FHI 360 is seekingtheprofessionalservicesof aHuman Resource (HR)/employment firm with operationsin Australia to supportthe hiring and management ofthis personnel.We inviteinterestedfirms to propose a quotationfor the statedHR/employmentservices, commencing January1, 2021
The contracted HR consulting firmin Australiawill provide professionalservicesandberesponsible forthe following deliverables:
- 1.Enter into a labor contract with the selected personnel as FHI 360’sdesignation
- 2.Support the hired staffforadministrative procedures to engageintheemployment to perform the designated job
- 3.Provide monthly payroll services, ensuring timely and accurate payment ofsalary, compulsory social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurancecontribution, income taxobligations
- 4.Ensureany other obligations are fulfilledin a timely manner and in compliancewith Australianlegislationand labor law
- 5.Update,consultand applythe latest laborregulations to ensurecomplianceunder Australian law
- 6.Assist staff in theevent of terminationensuringthat the necessaryproceduresareconducted properly,and obligations are completelycarried outincompliance with the applicable laws
- 7.Assist staff toupdateandclaim insurance in the event ofchangesin salary and role, illness,pregnancy and maternity, separation
- 8.Ensure proper personnelrecords, includingemployee’timesheetandleave record
- 9.Issue monthlyinvoice for the providedserviceswith appropriate support documents
- 10.Other ad-hoc HR services,as necessary
Interested AustralianHR firmsshouldsubmit aquotein English includingthe followingdetails:
- Legally registeredstaffing services,relevant qualificationsand experience,core personneland theirexpertise
- Price Quotation: Detailed descriptionofthemonthly service fee(s) and payment schedulefor the servicesrendered
Submission deadline: 5pm Bangkok time, 21 December 2020.
Any quotes received after the specified deadline may not be accepted and shall be considered non-responsive
Recipient of materials: Quotes should besentby emailto Piyamas@fhi360.orgwiththe subject line “Quotefor professional HR services”.Any questions or requests for clarification mustbe submitted in writing to the same email address above by 5:00pm Bangkok time, 14 December 2020.
No telephone inquiries will be answered.FHI 360 will acknowledge receipt of the quotation by return email within 24 hours.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.