Tender Title: FWA for provision of PPE Personal protective equipment
Tender No: PR-IRQ-KRK-2021-030
Tender Package Available from: 2021-02-09 at 08:30 AM
Deadline for Offer Submission: 2021-02-16 at 16:30(Iraqi Time)
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In Iraq and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children International in Iraq is inviting submissions of tenders for a contract to provide the following products:
FWA for provision of PPE (Personal protective equipment) according attached Annex, for two years
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents.
If you are interested in submitting a bid, please contact the following address Osama.email@example.com to express your interest, request the tender documents, and any inquires, the Tender documents will be sent to you by return.
Completed tender documents are due to be submitted to one of the Save the Children Office in the following locations in sealed envelopes:
- Save the Children Office, Kirkuk, Shoraw- Noor city 1 compound- house No. 323-
NOTE: Please indicate the following Reference number on your envelope (PR-IRQ-KRK-2021-030)
In total, we request that you supply us with the following information:
- Signed and stamped copy of the quotation
- Copy of business owner ID
- Copy of primary key contact ID
- Copy of Secondary key contact ID
- Copy of valid business registration
- Copy of your latest Tax Clearance documents from Ministry of Finance
- Signed and stamped copy of the SCI Policies in the attached of this tender package
The final date of submission will be than 16/Feb/2021 04:30 PM GMT+3 Iraq time. All offers sent after that date will be neglected.