Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
The following value of volumes that can be procured under this prequalification outcome is estimated at NGN 400,000,000.
Specification of requirement
Items that may be procured under this contract(s) include only Printing Services.
- Printing of poster / Flyer/Brochure printing of Flex(PVC) banners
- Printing of Sticker on Sticker paper in full color
- Printing of 240 gsm manila Cards with one color
- Printing of 240 gsm manila Cards with Full color
- Printing of Additional Booklets & Manual
- Printing of Additional Poster & Flyers
- Printing of Additional Brand Items
Please see attached document for Technical Specifications.
Your tender response must be received in the following format:
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document for your submission to be regarded as full compliant to the condition of tendering. Those tenders returned not completed may be treated as void.
- One hard copy of bid to be submitted on letter head paper. (No online submission)
- Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to Save the children international, 4 Danube Close off Danube Street, Maitama Abuja. The envelope should indicate the ITT reference number, /Lot Number but have no other details relating to the bid.
Samples related to items that are technical will be requested for by the committee: Your tender must be received at the address below not later than on or before 28th of December 2020 by 4:00pm (“the Closing Date”). Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void.
Returned bids must remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date.
Save the Children is under no obligation to prequalify the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact following address: Nigeria.email@example.com
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in our account.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.