RFP/BEL/2021/001 for videographers
Deadline on:05-Mar-2021 00:00 (GMT 1.00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
The UN Refugee Agency’s (UNHCR) Representation for EU Affairs, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands (UNHCR Brussels) invites qualified companies to make a firm offer for the establishment of a Frame Agreement with an initial period of two (2) years with a possible extension of one (1) year based on satisfactory performance for the provision of Videography Services. The videography work will mainly be required in Belgium but also occasionally in Luxembourg and potentially other countries in the European region. In the event of any projects requiring travel outside Belgium (and Luxembourg), travel expenses will be mutually agreed on a project basis, while the videography project expenses will be in accordance with the financial offer made in this bid.
The aim of the videos is to raise awareness about refugees and asylum seekers, and/or stateless people, and/or to reflect national government responses to the current refugee situation. The subjects of the videos can range from the contribution of refugees to society, to a call to support the integration of refugees, and other policy areas etc. To ensure public attention to the videos, the videos should be concise, lively and unique.
These videos will feature on the websites, YouTube channels and social media accounts of UNHCR.
The resulting contract would cover the Supply and Delivery of Videography and related services.
The Services will include, but not be limited to:
- The supply and delivery of up to ten video clips per year ranging from 4-minute videos to 15- second video extracts.
- Each of the videos may need to be produced in horizontal (16:9), vertical and/or square formats, for use on all media and social media channels.
- Each video must be produced in one of Belgium’s languages if related to Belgium, with one or two versions in another of Belgium’s languages and/or English. For Luxembourg, the primary language would be French. For the Netherlands, Dutch and for Ireland, English.
- UNHCR may also wish to create versions of videos in languages not listed above. In this case, UNHCR would take care of the translation into the respective language and the supplier would implement the changes and produce a corresponding language version.
- A selection and production of stills to be used as visual/thumbnail image to introduce the videos
- More details of the required video services can be found in Annex B (Technical offer) and Annex C (Financial offer) which the Bidder must complete and return.
REQUESTS FOR CLARIFICATION
Bidders may submit any requests for clarification or any question in respect of this RFP by e-mail for the attention of the PI Unit at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of questions is 23:59 hrs CET on Friday 19 February 2021. Bidders are requested to keep all questions concise.
UNHCR will compile the questions received. UNHCR will, at its discretion, publish replies to questions at once, by 26 February 2021 on: https://www.unhcr.org/be/fournisseurs-2.
Your offer shall be prepared in English.
Please submit your offer using the Annexes and tables provided. Offers not conforming to the requested formats may be not taken into consideration.
SUBMISSION OF BID
Bids must be sent by email to: email@example.com
Please indicate in the email subject:
Bid for RFP/2021/BEL/001 – name of your firm – Bid Videography Services – Brussels
Please attach inside this email:
One attachment named “Technical Offer”
One attachment named “Financial Offer”,
And the annexes and documents listed under 2.4.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice
Deadline: Friday 5 March 2021 – 23:59 hrs CET