Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Applications are open for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) – a unique opportunity to study a two-years Master’s degree in a low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them.
As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships – Requirements
- Applicants cannot apply for an award in their home country/country of citizenship as this is an international programme.If you are attempting to apply for a QECS in a university in your home country you will not find your country in the drop down and should consider applying for an award in another country.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships – Benefits
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approvalFor more information and application details, see; Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships