Organization: Qatar Red Crescent Society
The Recruitment Specialist will provide support in executing the full recruitment cycle
- Coordinate with other departments to create Job Descriptions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible of posting vacancies, documenting the vacancy announcement, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and arrange for the tests as required.
- Preparing and sending job offer.
- Write and send regret letter.
- Ask and write for references.
- Follow up the pre-employment requirements and make sure that all documents are submitted.
Education, Experience & Training
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in HR and in recruitment particularly.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communications skills (written & verbal).
- Advanced Computer skills & MS office
- Fluent in Arabic & English
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
• Familiarity with the Syrian conflictual context
• Strong analytical skills
• Arabic native speaker and fluent in English (speaking and reporting).
• Team player.
• Good communications skills (written & verbal).
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to handle multi tasks at the same time.
• Advanced Computer skills & MS office.
If you believe that your qualifications meet the requirement of the position above, kindly submit your application using the links below:
Please note that the position might be filled before the A\M deadline date and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.