Malaria Consortium is recruiting for aRegional Risk and Programmes Managerto join our team inKampala, Uganda.
The post holder supports the Regional Programmes Director on the management oversight of the region. In doing so, the post holder works closely with the Country Directors to ensure adequate programme quality control, reporting and compliance and new business development. The post holder is responsible for convening regular programme reviews with country management teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, International Development or a related field
- Substantial experience in project development, implementation and evaluation
- Ability to work in French/Portuguese
- Significant field experience in project implementation and financial management with a proven track record of timely submission of high-quality project deliverables
- Understanding of public health issues in Africa; previous experience in proposal writing and business development
- Extensive experience in grants administration and management
- Excellent technical writing, editing and presentation skills in English; ability to work in French/ Portuguese
- Ability to work and coordinate with remote teams in various locations against tight timeframes
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects, working to tight deadlines and overseeing diverse teams in a development context
- Strong analytical skills, with a comprehensive understanding of budgeting and financial management
- Proven track record of budget and financial analysis
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website where you will find the full Job Description and details of how to apply: