Organization:Save the Children
The objective of the consultancy:
This consultancy will produce the final, print ready version of the Tonlé Sap Situation Analysis Report in accordance with the branding and marketing guidelines of Save the Children.
To accomplish this, the consultant will perform the following:
- Design & Layout the full Tonlé Sap Situation Analysis Report (approx. 80 pages) for printing in book format and for soft copy PDF version (2 days)
- Ensure that design is fully congruent with Save the Children’s branding and marketing requirements. These will be provided to the consultant.
- Provide Save the Children with the completed, print ready, report for feedback and amendment as necessary (1 day)
Criteria for Evaluation of Proposal Compliance:
- Proven ability to develop high standard graphic and print layout design
- Competitive quote bid
- Evidenced prior experience in completing tasks on time and to requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while also collaborating to achieve quality results
- Quality of previously completed graphic design project
Assignment Duration:** 3 working days
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following to Save the Children Cambodia email@example.com the20 September 2018.
Applications will be assessed upon receipt:
- An example of a similar piece of work
- A summarized CV
- Consultant daily rate
- Contact information from two professional references related to similar pieces of work
A copy of the full terms of reference can be found athttp://cambodia.savethechildren.netorhttps://www.facebook.com/SavetheChildreninCambodia
Closing date for application is 20thSeptember 2018.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Save the Children: P.O. Box 34, Villa 5, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomouk, Khan Daun Penh,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: (855) 23 223 403/4/5/6, CCC Box 59, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org