The International Republican Institute (IRI) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, organization dedicated to advancing freedom and democracy worldwide. Since 1983, IRI has worked to develop democratic institutions and ideals, carrying out a variety of international programs to promote freedom, self-government and the rule of law worldwide. IRI provides technical assistance in the areas of political party strengthening, developing civic institutions and open elections, promoting democratic governance and advancing the rule of law. IRI from its office in Abuja regularly conducts programming activities throughout the country and in surrounding areas. Therefore, IRI’s Abuja field office requires security of the office premises (personnel and property)
Statement of Work
Guarding of IRI Nigeria office by one guard between the hours of 6am – 6pm (12 hours) and two guards between the hours of 6pm – 6am (12 hours). In other words, a minimum of three guards. • The security personnel or guards must have the following: o Minimum educational qualification of Senior School Certificate (SSC). o Be polite, well-mannered, and organized. o Must be trained on strong sense of security and responsibility.
All proposals submitted to IRI must include:
1. All prices should be quoted per guard and rounded to the nearest whole Nigerian Naira amount. No kobo fractions should be used.
2. Information addressing Bidder’s experience in providing each of the services identified in the above Statement of Work and Bidder’s proposed specific approach for providing those services to IRI under this contract, including sufficient information to determine a clear definition of services as it relates to other providers that may be involved.
3. The name, address, and telephone and facsimile numbers of the Bidder (and electronic address if available). If the Bidder is a firm, name(s) should be provided for individuals authorized to conduct business on behalf of the firm.
4. Bidders may provide a list of up to three references for work performed of a similar nature during the last three years, along with contact details. IRI may contact the references to evaluate past performance.
5. If the Bidder is a U.S. organization/resident, or a foreign organization/resident which has income effectively connected with the conduct of activities in the U.S. or has an office or a place of business or a fiscal paying agent in the U.S., the information submitted must contain Bidder’s Taxpayer Identification Number.
6. Proposals will not exceed 10 pages Times New Roman, 12-point font (not including cover page and appendices).
Bids must be submitted via email to Trent Blanchard, email@example.com with the subject line “AFRICA2020NIGERIA26o” by the deadline listed above.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.