Request for Quotation for Construction of Water Points in Lahj Governorate
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all apply to agreements for construction
- Any Contractor has to be legally licensed and registered in Yemen!
-This is not a tender and no open tender meeting will be held. Medair will contact only short-listed Contractor!
- According to requirements Medair reserves the right to accept or reject any or all expressions of interest or cancel the process without any obligation to inform the affected interested applicants reasoning for acceptance, rejection or cancellation.
- All Medair and its Donor terms, conditions and policies must be accepted by the Contractor.
- Medair will not cover any cost related to the creation and submission of the Quotation, regardless the result.
- Medair expects Contractor with whom it partners to follow ethical business practices and be socially accountable. Those expectations are set out in Medair’s Code of Ethics, which, along with the associated policies available on Medair’s website at https://www.medair.org/our-accountability/, and are subject to periodic updates.
2.Conditions for selection
- Authorization to perform the market
- Financial and economic analysis
- Technical expertise
- Quality of used material
- Best value for money
- Medair will reserve its right to choose a Contractor not depending only on the lowest price.
3.Specific Terms and Conditions
- Any Contractor is responsible, on its own cost, to visit the project site to see the circumstances, identify the transport routes, availability of construction material and workforce. Medair cannot be held responsible for miscalculations as a result of not insuring the facts.
- The Contractor is responsible to calculate the needed material and the required work schedule to fulfil the work described in the Bill of Quantities.
- The Contractor is responsible to review the provided drawings and the Bill of Quantities.
- All prices shall be in US-Dollar, including all wages, cost for material, transport, taxes and fees.
- The quote shall be minimum valid for 90 days after submission date
- Payment 30 days after Invoice
- Payment by cheque or bank payment
- Bank guarantee
- The Contractor shall submit the tender in a sealed envelope sealed with red wax with the name of the entity and the name of the bidder latest at the requested return date. Quotation submitted after the requested return date will be not considered
- The Contractor must sign and stamp on each page of each project document including drawings and any accompanying document.
- Any quotation after the deadline will be not considered.
- Only complete quotations will be considered.
- Use the Medair Request of Quotation Format
6.Precautionary Measures against COVID-19
- The Contractor and his representatives should adhere to the precautionary measures against COVID-19 and follow all instructions issued by Medair to prevent the risk of spreading the disease.
- Provide at least 1 handwash station including handwashing soap on site for all construction workers!
- Promote social distancing on site as much as possible
- For any query send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
8.Special terms & conditions (if different from above):
Documents to submit
- Signed and stamped Complete RFQ documents including filled Bill of Quantity
- Samples and/or a specification of the material/equipment shall be submitted with the quotation.
- Detailed work schedule
- Signed and stamped terms and condition
- Supplier Registration Form duly completed, signed and stamped
- Copy of Valid Commercial Registration Certificate in Yemen
- Copy of Valid Business License for operations in Yemen
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Copy of VAT Certificate
- Personnel national ID document of the Contractor/company representative
- Status and registration of the supplier
- Company profile
- Bank guarantee
- If you are not able to submit a required document, please explain why?