- Support UNRWA Monitoring and Evaluation Officers to develop survey methodologies, create samples and develop questionnaires and other quantitative and qualitative research tools.
- Provide technical support and backstopping to the implementation of surveys lead by the concerned programmes at field level
- Conduct targeted desk-based research using available indicators, studies and reports developed by UNRWA HQ, UNRWA-LFO programmes and departments, as well as international NGOS and other partners.
- Conduct basic qualitative (KII and FGDs) and quantitative (surveys) data collection, if necessary and appropriate, to complement existing data.
- Review and analyze all data collected. Analyses could range from simple visualizations to conducting regression analysis and cost-benefit analysis.
- Produce clear digestible analytical (statistical) and narrative reports for internal and external dissemination. Reports could range from presentations, infographics to full narrative reports.
- Provide analysis of key findings and conclusion based on the data analyzed and provide support data-drive and actionable recommendations (when and if applicable) for the implementation of the activities/programmes under the MADAD 3 Project. **
How to apply
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or UN Personal History Form demonstrating clearly the knowledge and experience required to meet the consultancy requirements via consultancyLebanon@unrwa.org indicating the title of this consultancy “Research and Data Analyst Consultant”** in the subject line of the message. The deadline for the submission of applications is 23 February 2021