Organization: Oxfam GB
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women and climate change. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can live without poverty.
The Corporate Human Resources (CHR) Reward Team develops Oxfam’s corporate reward strategies, policy and implementation of pay and benefits for Oxfam GB and worldwide staff. This entails working with the six Oxfam regions to develop pay, benefits and conditions packages which reflect global and local market conditions and comply with local legal frameworks.
Oxfam seeks to recruit a Reward Administrator assist with Oxfam’s personnel records, pay and benefits for our senior international staff and help our busy global mobility team on pension administration and other UK benefit administration.
Reporting to the Reward Executive, the Reward Administrator will be responsible for the following:
· Administration for expatriate and senior staff in regions contracted or paid from the UK, including maintaining accurate and timely staff details using Peoplesoft HR database
· Monthly processing of a variety of UK benefits including pension contributions and childcare vouchers
· Co-ordinating with suppliers, finance, staff and HR on insurance and medical benefits.
· Assisting with international pay including gross and net pay calculations
· Liaising with Regional HR and Payroll to ensure that agreed service standards are met
· Assisting with pensions casework
· Assisting with insurance casework
· Working flexibly as part of the Reward Team, including providing cover for the Reward Executives
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic and charismatic administrator with the following:
· Proven administrative experience and good organisational skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure within a very busy environment, using own initiative and to prioritise accordingly to meet deadlines.
· Clear and effective verbal communication, able to draft clear letters, emails and reports.
· Accurate and effective use of HR information systems.
· Attention to detail.
· Numerate with Excel skills.
· Customer focus – able and motivated to offer a high standard of service to staff.
· Supportive team player.
· Commitment to Oxfam’s values and inclusive way of working.
· Knowledge and experience of HR policy and practice, e.g. a genuine interest in HR/Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Location:UK – Oxfam House
Hours:36 per week
Salary:£18,402 per annum (including £1,705 hotspot allowance)
Job Type:Open ended
Closing Date:25 September 2018
How to apply:
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Oxfam’s values and beliefs. If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please download the full job profile and apply online via the link below:
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.
Oxfam International is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity within the workplace.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks.