The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract high achieving students from Middle Eastern countries to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Robert Gordon University.
Why at Robert Gordon University? At RGU, the students will learn from the experienced teachers and gets to communicate with other nationality candidates. They will also have a good quality of education which will develop their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization:Robert Gordon University
- Course Level:Undergraduate course
- Award:Full tuition grant
- Access Mode:Email
- Number of Awards:One grant is available
- The program can be taken inthe UK
- Application Deadline:September 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Middle Eastern country (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be a self-funded student who holds an offer to study a degree-level program from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:The candidates have to take admission in anundergraduatedegree at RGU. After that, the aspirants are eligible to complete theapplication form.
- The application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with official copies of university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements:An ideal participant must complete a high school qualification or equivalent to study a bachelor degree program.
- Language Requirement:If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:One grant is available which will cover the full cost of the tuition fees for the first year of study.