|Refugees face various threats in Thailand—threats from xenophobic attacks, the threat of arrest and detention, and the threat of being forcibly returned to their home country where they fear persecution. During this week, panelists will discuss the situation of refugees in detention, international mechanisms to protect refugees, and the “othering” of refugees.|
- Sakda Kaewbuadee, An award-winning actor who supports refugees in detention
- Rawitsara Piakhuntod, Protection Officer and Senior Case Manager, People Serving People Foundation
- Yuhanee Jehka, Legal Solutions Manager, Asylum Access Thailand
- Piyanut Kotsan, Director, Amnesty International Thailand
- TBC,Representative from the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
Nattha Komolvadhin, Thai PBS Reporter
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. (Bangkok time).
Zoom Webinar.Click here to register.