The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer postgraduate scholarships to outstanding candidates from Latin America and the USA. This scholarship is open for students who must have an excellent academic background obtaining a minimum a CGPA of approximately 3.6-3.8 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
These awards are intended for tuition fees only and cannot be used towards living costs. Scholarship awards will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to the University of Birmingham.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. They develop as new challenges and opportunities occur. At the university students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
- Applications Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to any postgraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £5,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken inthe United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:In order to apply, candidates must:
- Be a national of, and domiciled in, one of the following countries:
Argentina; Bolivia; Brazil; Chile; Colombia; Mexico; Paraguay; Peru; Puerto Rico; Uruguay; USA; Venezuela. Priority will be given to students graduating from the Santander Universities network in Latin America or USA;
- Have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters (taught or research) program at the University of Birmingham, UK campus;
- Be overseas for tuition fee purposes;
- Be attending full-time at our UK campus (not distance learning);
- Have a valid student ID number;
- not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- Have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- Be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- By submitting an application, scholars agree to their name being published as a winner and undertaking any associated promotional activity.
- Scholarship awards will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply:To find out more about how to apply, please review their application procedures through the given link:https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/International/students/finance/scholarships/application-procedure.aspx