The grant is available for those high performing candidates from Kenya who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at ANU.
Africa Nazarene University offers a well-rounded, holistic education to help members establish themselves in the University’s core values. It also a member of the worldwide family of Nazarene institutions founded on the same principles – the development of students in a strong spiritual environment.
Why at the Africa Nazarene University? At this university students can get a holistic education that develops individuals academically, socially and physically and to equip them with excellent skills. It enables candidates to go into the world well prepared to meet the challenges of their time.
Application Deadline:January 2020
- University or Organization:Africa Nazarene University
- Course Level:Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode:Online or offline
- Number of Awards:Three bursaries are available
- Nationality:Kenyan students
- The award can be taken inKenya
- Eligible Countries:Claimants from Kenya
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria:The applicant must be duly registered, be in their final year of study, be actively involved in community work at ANU and in their community, is of good conduct and interested in studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. The grant is awarded on the basis of need, provided satisfactory academic standing is maintained and demonstration of community work.
- Candidate needs to admitted into an MBA degree program at ANU, have proved the high academic performance of at least GPA 3.5, cumulative, be a student during the year in which award is received, have at least one year of course work remaining at the time of applying.
How to Apply
Register your interest in this studentship by taking affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Africa Nazarene University. Applicants can apply for the admission at ANU by downloading and submitting thisapplication formto the admissions office at any of its campuses or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. After enrolling, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
You are recommended to qualify with a KCSE mean grade of between A and B+ or an equivalent and maintain a GPA of 3.0 and are only valid within 2 years of completing high school education.
- Supporting Documents:Must attach recommendation letters, student ID, application letter, of not more than 2 pages, copy of signed and stamped transcript from the Registrar’s office, course planner signed and stamped by both the Academic Advisor and Head of Department.
- Language Requirements:All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.
- Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship – 50% and 30% on tuition fees
- Alumni Scholarship Fund – (ANU-ASF) – Educational fund
- Olajide Alex-Oni Scholarship – 50% of tuition and examination fee for one year