The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate, diploma and professional courses at the university.
Why at Strathmore University? The university provides numerous career prospects to graduates who possess the necessary competence to drive the industry. It develops programs and training courses that contribute to a person’s development of mind and body.
- University or Organization:Strathmore University
- Course Level:Undergraduate, diploma and professional courses
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Varies number of opportunities are available
- Nationality:Kenyan students
- The award can be taken inKenya
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Kenya
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, diploma and professional courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant needs to apply for the bachelor or diploma degree in any of their chosen subject or Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Business Management and Diploma in Business Information Technology at Strathmore University.
How to Apply
For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to takeadmissionin the undergraduate, diploma and professional courses at the Strathmore University. After being enlisted, aspirants can apply for this studentship through this link:https://su-sso.strathmore.edu/fa
- Supporting Documents:Attach the necessary supporting documents such as copies of your KCSE results and SU admission letter.
- Admission Requirements:For being accepted, claimants are required to meet the minimumentry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirements:You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Benefits:These are partial and full financial aid positions will be awarded to each candidate. The award covers a percentage of the tuition fee.