Position: Senior Budgeting and Cost Allocation Officer
Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships: Project Finance Department staff, Project Department staff, HR department staff, Syria field Offices staff, Admin department staff
General objective of the position:
The Senior Budgeting and Cost Allocation Officer is responsible for ensuring all financial processes are adherent with SAMS procedures and donors procedures and to prepare financial reports.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensures the smooth day-to-day financial management of Turkey office.
· Ensures that SAMS finance policies, procedures and systems related to SAMS allocation Methodologies.
· Ensures all financial documentation are adherent to SAMS’s standards and/or donor requirements.
· Ensures that all budgets are prepared in a coordinated way with an objective of preventing gaps and overlaps by developing the annual operation budget for all SAMS Offices.
· Facilitate any internal/ external audits.
· Prepare monthly financial reports related to all office’s operations.
· prepares a variety of operational and financial reports related to shared operating office expenses to donors
· Assist in developing the policy, procedures, and templates with coordination with Finance Manager.
· Prepare the Budget vs Actual on monthly basis.
· Partners with Program Department and other departments as a finance focal point for the development of project budgets, annual budgeting and financial planning regarding offices operating expenses.
· Organizes and supervises cost allocation activities in all offices.
· Prepares calculations. allocation keys and Payment orders, requests accounting corrections, prepares cost allocation supporting documents and summaries for cost allocation bookings in the accounting system.
· Follows up payment orders documentation and maintains a structured filing system (hardcopies and digital filing) of cost allocation documentation.
· Supervise and coach subordinates in all accounting related topics.
· Other duties as requested by the Finance manager.
· Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business
Experience in the field of Accountancy minimum of three years
§ Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
§ Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English
- Cost Allocation
- Procedures and Supporting Documents
- Professional Knowledge in Finance/Accounting
- Microsoft Office (Excel)
How to apply
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link
Last date for application is November/ 08 / 2020