Organization: Social Impact
Senior Knowledge Management Advisor, USAID Amazon Knowledge Learning Platform, Peru, Colombia, Brazil
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
USAID/Peru is looking to contracting a firm to support the adaptive management of USAID programs under the Amazon Vision and to improve knowledge and evidence for the conservation of Amazon biodiversity and climate change mitigation services.
SI is seeking a Senior Knowledge Management Advisor to lead knowledge management, sustainable learning, and sharing of best practices on evaluation and monitoring activities for the USAID Amazon Knowledge Learning Platform covering at a minimum Peru, Colombia, and Brazil.
**Please note: Local candidates with Peruvian, Colombian, or Brazilian citizenship are highly encouraged to apply.
- Gather, synthesize, and create systems for maintaining and disseminating key information.
- Develop a knowledge management sustainability strategy to ensure lessons learned and best practices from evaluations and monitoring activities are stored and shared with USAID, stakeholders and implementing partners.
- Coordinate knowledge management products, services, approaches and tools.
- Assist USAID/Peru staff in adopting and strengthening systems and processes that foster learning and knowledge-sharing.
- Conduct and facilitate forums, networks, knowledge exchange events, communities of practices and workshops with stakeholders and implementing partners to enhance learning practices and disseminate best practices.
- Advanced degree or higher in field related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration; knowledge management; political science; economics or development studies.
- Minimum of eight years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, project design, learning, and knowledge management, including experience in applying learning to improve development programs and systems change for adaptive management of development organizations or agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working with USAID M&E and information systems.
- Experience using knowledge management software and development and use of databases.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and administrative skills are required.
- Fluency in English required; Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.