The scholarship is available forarchitecture, structural engineering, and construction management students. Up to one hundred (100) $2,000 scholarships will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year to students at ninety-three (93) participating schools.
Simpson Strong-Tie company is committed to helping clients succeed by providing an exceptional product, full-service engineering and field support, product testing and training.
Why you should apply for this Program?
Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc. has set up a scholarship program to assist students in architecture, structural engineering, and construction management in colleges and universities participating in various communities in the United States.
- Application Deadline: March 22, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: $2,000
- Numbers of Award: Up to one hundred (100)
- Nationality: United States
- Scholarship can be taken inthe United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: US applicants are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Architecture, Structural Engineering or Construction Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be enrolled as juniors (60 semester hours or equivalent) or seniors in full-time undergraduate study in Architecture, Structural Engineering or Construction Management at aneligible college or university.
You might also like these Programs
- Newcastle University School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Scholarships in the UK, 2019-20
- British Council Great East Asia Scholarship for Chinese and Malaysian Students in the UK, 2019
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:To apply, the applicants must need to do register through the given link:https://www.scholarsapply.org/sst/register.php?
Supporting Documents:As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- CompletedApplicant Appraisal Form(click to view and print the form).
- The appraisal is to be completed by a school counselor or advisor, an instructor or a work supervisor who knows you well.
Admission Requirements:To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must need to take admission at an eligible college or universityfor the entire upcoming academic year
Up to one hundred (100) $2,000 scholarships will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Dates and Deadlines
Your application must be submitted on or before 3:00 p.m. Central Time on March 22, 2019.