Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced Strategy Development and Process Advisor for the USAID/Kenya and East Africa (KEA) Mission Program Cycle Support (MPCS) Activity. The Strategy Development and Process Advisor will support USAID/KEA in strategy development and advise on streamlined approaches to management and efficient implementation. The Advisor will also design and deliver training to USAID, implementing partners and local stakeholders to build capacity. This is a long-term position based in Nairobi, Kenya expected to start in 2019.
- Provide technical assistance to USAID to support the development of Mission-level strategies.
- Support USAID/KEA in strengthening and streamlining processes and systems in strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Collaborate with USAID/KEA to enhance systems for planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Develop training materials and carry out a capacity building program to enhance USAID/KEA and stakeholder knowledge and skills in planning, monitoring, and learning.
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic planning, preferably with USAID.
- Knowledge of and experience with USAID guiding policies, program design processes, and program cycle processes.
- Experience working in project design, and hands-on experience working on monitoring, evaluation and learning processes.
- At least seven years of designing and delivering training for organizational capacity building.
- A graduate degree in the field of monitoring and evaluation, international development or a related technical field.
- Excellent English writing skills and speaking ability.
Only finalists will be contacted. Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
Please apply through the link on our website.