Deadline: 30 January 2019
Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood is accepting applications to providefundingto research and development projects that appear likely to improve the welfare of youngchildren, from infancy through 7 years, in theUnited States.
Grantsare only made if a successful project outcome will likely be of significant interest to other professionals, within the grantee’s field of endeavor, and would have a direct benefit and potential national application. The Foundation’s goal is to provide seed money to implement those imaginativeproposalsthat exhibit the greatest chance of improving the lives of young children, on a national scale.
The Foundation provides funding in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Welfare
- Early ChildhoodEducationand Play
- Parenting Education
The Foundation will not fund:
- the operation or expansion of existing programs
- the purchase or renovation of capital equipment
- the staging of single events (e.g., concerts, seminars, etc
- the creation or acquisition of works of art or literature
- the activities of single individuals or for-profit entities
- political or religiousorganizations
- programs with religious content
- programs to benefit children residing in foreign countries
- medical research applicable to both adults and children
How to Apply
- The Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood has a two-step funding application process that includes both a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) and a Full Proposal.
- Applicants must submit their Letters of Inquiry via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visitCaplan Foundation for Early Childhood.