Kenya Red Cross Society is partnership with Mastercard Foundation is implementing a (COVID19) Recovery and Resilience Program whose overall objective isto support immediate needsin the response to the COVID-19 pandemic in 14 target counties in Kenya. One of the programmes objective is to focus on increasing access to provision of protection services (Psychosocial support and Gender-Based Violence) to affected populations through training of Mental Health and Psycho-Social Services(MHPSS) providers and health workers on Psychological First Aid(PFA), training of call centre operators, support to tele counselling services, provision of psychosocial support to In Line with the objectives of the project in provision of tele-counselling and MHPSS services to the affected population, the project is targeting to scale up the tele-counselling services by increasing the number of counselors manning the toll-free call center.
The project area is located in Kenya Red Cross Society Head Quarters office in South C Bellevue.
The tele counselling centre is an area where counsellors are able to provide counselling services in a very convenient and confidential manner. The centre will ensure that more people access the service in a more safe, confidential and private environment.
The proposed layout of the centre will include:
- Tele counselling room to accommodate 4 counsellors
- Create 2 rooms for one on one counselling to fit with 1 small table and 3 chairs for each room. Also create space for 2 filing cabinets
- Create break out room to fit a 5-seater sofa set – (3-seater, 2-seater and 1 seater) and a small coffee table
Scope of Work
Requirements in this assignment is that the Contractor supply two 40ft containers for telecounseling services at the Nairobi HQ offices.
- Supply and transportation of new shipping containers centre as per the requirements on the concept note: two 40 feet containers.
- Fabrication of the two containers as stipulated on 1.3
Format of RFP Response and Other Information for Bidders
The overall summary information regarding the tele-counseling services center is given the attached concept note. The bidder shall include in their offer any additional services or items considered necessary for the successful completion of the project
Proposals from bidders should be sent to email@example.com clearly marked PRF 07490/2020 – SUPPLY, TRANSPORTATION, FABRICATION AND INSTALLATION OF 2NO. NEW 40FT CONTAIINERS FOR TELECOUNSELING SERVICES IN KRCS HEADQUARTERS IN NAIROBI COUNTY OPENING DATE: 23rd December 2020 at 12.00 noon
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the candidates or their representatives who choose to attend our online tender opening meeting on the same day. Interested bidders to confirm participation on mail firstname.lastname@example.org and thereafter we will share the Zoom link for the meeting.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (vacanciesinturkey.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.