Organization: World Wide Fund For Nature
The major function of the position is to coordinate all activities being implemented by the Project, as well as narrative and financial reporting.
• Coordinate implementation of the work plan and budget and ensure that milestones are achieved
• Ensure that all the reporting to the donors are done on time and are of highest quality
• Ensure that all procurement is carried out in line with DAI/Donor policies and requirements
• Ensure that infrastructure development is carried out in line with specifications and the environmental management plan
• Coordinate all activities being implemented by DGL and WWF
• Organize and facilitate coordination meetings
• Work with Agriculture/Rubber Project staff to develop ToT Training Programme and training of Smallholders in Village Clusters comprising Latex Collection Centres
• Work with Agriculture/Rubber Project staff to develop and deploy the traceability system and the collection of data from producers
• Coordinate reporting both narrative and financial and ensure that reports are prepared and submitted on time and to the quality required by DAI representing the donor
1. Education and Qualification
· Bachelor degree in agriculture, agroforestry, agribusiness, agricultural economics, natural resource management, biodiversity conservation, or related field
· Understanding of rubber production and rubber supply chain is desirable but not an essential requirement
· 3 years of practical experience in agriculture, forestry, agroforestry, agri-business, sustainable agriculture, conservation agriculture, or related field
· Experience in managing relationships with government and senior businessmen
· Experience in managing small projects including planning, budgeting, and reporting
· Fluency in written and spoken Myanmar language and English is a must
Closing Date: 5 October 2018 (Friday)
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae with your salary expectation stating the position title and reference number in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (application documents should be addressed as Document_Yourfullname).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.