The Coca-Cola Foundation Grants: The Coca-Cola Foundation, the philanthropic arm of The Coca-Cola Company, partners with organizations around the globe to help develop and maintain vibrant, sustainable and local communities.
The foundation addresses individual and collective needs across issues of health, education and the environment, as well as supporting subject-matter expert development.
Grants are awarded throughout the year on business plan priorities, tax requirements, legal compliance and approval by the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Over the past 10 years, the Foundation has contributed more than $155 million in support of education and $164 million in support of community programs and initiatives.
In response to community needs and priorities across the globe, they support initiatives focused on:
- Water Stewardship (Conservation/Clean Water/Sanitation)
- Fitness and Active Lifestyles (Physical Activity/Nutrition Education)
- Sustainable Packaging (Community Recycling/Research & Innovation)In addition to their global priorities, local support of their operating groups includes Education and HIV/AIDS in Africa.
The Coca-Cola Foundation does not make grant awards to:
- Religious organizations or endeavors
- Political, legislative, lobbying or fraternal organizations
- Organizations that do not have tax-exempt status
- Endowment requests
- In-kind donation requests
- Monuments or memorials.
For Grant Application Guidelines, visit: The Coca-Cola Foundation