Outstanding enthusiastic graduates with relevant backgrounds who can also meet the minimum language requirements are eligible to apply for the positions.
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
Why you should apply at this University?
The University of Queensland offers you an education, not just a qualification. The University offers various study options, you can choose degrees to match your interests, passion or career goals.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The Scholarship is open at the postgraduate research level
- Scholarship Award: $32,788
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: Australian and NZ citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens International student
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject of biomedical imaging technology molecular imaging
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for graduate students who live in Australia and NZ.
- To be eligible to apply you must meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
You Might Also Like these Programs
- Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
- UQ Engineering Latin American Scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
- Gough Family Scholarship for Medical Education at the University of Queensland in UK, 2019
- International Scholarship in Conservation Biology at University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
After doing PhD in Biomedical Imaging Technology, you can increase your probability and you can take your career in an exciting new direction.
Applications can be completed electronically.
How to Apply:The complete application with all materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Documents:Submit the following package of materials to be considered for the Scholarship program:
- Cover letter including why you are interested in the CIBIT program, your career aspirations, and the skills you bring and want to develop in the program.
- Academic transcript/s for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements (eg. IELTS).
Admission Requirements:In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants will have to enter the University of Queensland.
The winner of this year will receive:
- $32,788 per annum tax-free (2019 rate) indexed annually.
- MPhil funding is for two years with possible extension up to 28.5 months; PhD funding is for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
Dates and Deadlines
The application deadline for this scholarship is 31, March 2019.