The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Strathclyde is offering Dean’s Canadian Scholarship (Education) 2019. These scholarships are open to Canadian residents who are applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offering the opportunity of a scholarship award up to £4,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees for each year of our undergraduate and postgraduate Education courses.
The University of Strathclyde located in the heart of Glasgow city is a multi-award winning UK university. In Strathclyde, the team has an outstanding record of providing English courses of different lengths and levels throughout the year.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3000 or £4,000.
- Nationality: Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited numbers are available.
- Scholarship can be taken inthe UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Canada.
- Entrance Requirements:To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a resident in Canada
- Be available to commence their academic studies by the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Be applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program
- This is applicable to the full-time programmes beginning in September 2019.
- How to Apply:Eligible applicants will automatically receive this scholarship. You do not need to formally apply for it.