The USASCPWiSE Program will pair cities in the ASEAN Smart Cities Network (ASCN), water districts, and utilities with counterparts in theUnited Statesto expand the adoption of new technologies and innovative approaches to modernize and improve the management of water resources in order to improve water quality and to strengthen water security, sustainability and resiliency.
- Enhance shared prosperity and partnership connections between ASEAN countries and the United States
- promote greater water security, sustainability and resiliency in the ASEAN region and in the United States
- build knowledge of U.S. water technologies, service providers, and sustainable water management solutions
- Award Ceiling: $1,481,250
- Award Floor: $1,481,250
- Eligibility is limited to U.S. non-profit/nongovernmentalorganizationssubject to section 501 (c) (3) of the U.S. tax code and U.S. educational institutions.
- Foreign organizations or Public International Organizations will NOT be considered for this competition.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=316777