Deadline: 21 December 2018
The Grants Program supports projects proposed by U.S. and Argentine academic, cultural, educational, and other non-profitorganizationsand/or individuals that fulfill U.S. Embassy goals and objectives: to promote security and economic prosperity through academic and cultural initiatives seeking to promote and increase understanding between U.S. and Argentine people and institutions.
The Grants Program assists Argentine organizations in carrying out programs aimed at developing communities, providing new opportunities for citizen engagement, and promoting and advancing issues of public importance.
- Workforce development;
- Women’s empowerment;
- English language teaching and learning; (priority:trainingsecondary school teachers of underserved populations and English language teaching in institutions of highereducation);
- Transparency and the Rule of Law;
- Cultural, artistic, and athletic activities (priority: those aimed at improving social inclusion and integration)
- Science and technology cooperation;
- Youth(13-25), including students;
- Emerging voices, includingcivil societyleaders;
- Business leaders and entrepreneurs;
- Established opinion leaders, including cultural and/or academic institutionleadership;
- Residents of Argentine provinces outside of the city of Buenos Aires.
- Award Ceiling: $100,000
- Award Floor: $10,000
- Argentine applicants,NGOs, higher education institutions, or local provincial governments, must present a valid Inspección General de Justicia registration when submitting the application. Absence of this proof will disqualify your application.
- U.S. applicants may be registered 501c3 not-for-profit organizations, including think-tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience; individuals; or educational institutions.
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, please visitgrants.gov.