The U.S. Embassy Copenhagen is seeking applications for an open competition for organizations and individuals to support a program or project to promote public-private partnerships or entrepreneurship mentoring or other initiatives that drive economic growth and strengthen communities around Denmark.
The grant will be awarded to a Social Entrepreneur individual or business start-up who, in partnership with the corporate world, works on finding innovative solutions to specific social, cultural, or environmental challenges.
Applications should focus on one or more of the Embassy’s priority themes and initiatives (see below):
- Cultural programming (music, dance, film, theatre, photography, etc.)
- Democracy, Good Governance, and Rule of law
- Educational initiatives (English language and American studies)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environment, Science and Technology, and Health
- Energy Security
- Gender or LGBT Equality
- Human Rights, Minority Integration and Strengthening of Civil Society
- Countering Disinformation and Encouraging Media Literacy
- Countering Violent Extremism
Awards may range from a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $10,000.
The following are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
How to Apply
Application forms and instruction documents are available on the given website.
Eligible Country: Denmark
For more information, please visit https://dk.usembassy.gov/education-culture/small-grants-program/