The award is funded by the U.S. Embassy in Kabul and administered by American Councils. It is available for Afghanistan participants in order to take an undergraduate degree program at AUCA.
Why at the American University of Central Asia? AUCA offers a variety of bachelor’s course in the field of Science, Anthropology, Applied Mathematics, and others along with the master’s degree program in Economics, Arts, and Applied Psychology field.
- University or Organization:Embassy of the United States, Kabul
- Course Level:Undergraduate
- Award:Full award
- Access Mode:Email
- Number of Awards:59 grants are available
- The program can be taken inKyrgyzstan
- Application Deadline:August 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must able to demonstrate academic excellence, professional aptitude, and leadership potential and also ready to begin the academic program in September 2019.
- They should be committed to returning to Afghanistan after completion of the program to contribute to its development.
How to Apply
- To Apply:First, you need to download theapplication formand send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copy of School Diploma or Shahadatnama.
- In order to apply for this application , male applicants must have previously completed a U.S. Government (USG) program such as ACCESS or LEAP. Please include your certificate of completion in your application packet (This requirement is not for female candidates).
- Language Requirement:It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
The educational award will provide the following benefits-
- Tuition and mandatory academic fees
- Meal stipend
- Visa sponsorship for the duration of the study
- Roundtrip travel from home to host university once per academic year
- Medical insurance
- And pre-departure orientation