Full description of assignment:https://www.unv.org/calls/KENR001724-6714
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Description of task
Within the delegated authority Clinical and technical supervision to be provided by Staff Welfare personnel nominated by the Staff Welfare Officer, Administrative supervision to be provided, when possible, at the Regional Level.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with counterparts and senior personnel in the respective Regions;
- Provide tele-counselling services in allocated global locations and languages;
- Offer and participate in the preparation of education material and seminars;
- Provide management consultation as needed;
- Refer on to Staff Welfare for complex mental health issues;
- Participate in supervision and team meetings;
- Be proactive in reaching out to missions/specific groups of staff
- Maintain confidential records and submit monthly statistics as agreed and end of assignment report;
- Maintain confidentiality and professional practice standards;
- Any other duties as required.
Required degree level:Master degree or equivalent
Education – Additional Comments:
- Masters or equivalent in clinical psychology, counselling, social work or psychiatry
Required experience:96 Months
- 8 years of working experience and expertise in counselling, with experience in/counselling deep field or in the multilateral sector an asset.
- minimum age: 40 years
- Fluent in English and at least one other language (Spanish, French, English, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic).
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Area of expertise:Mental health, Social work
Area of expertise details:
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
How to apply
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile athttps://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ athttps://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypageand click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile athttps://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ athttps://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypageand click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.