The University of Birmingham is pleased to offer two Taylor’s Outstanding Achievement Scholarships to the highest performing students from Malaysia.
The program is open to all students who have received an offer to study at the University of Birmingham for a full-time undergraduate program starting in September 2019.
Admirable opportunity for Malaysian students.
The University of Birmingham offers the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge you. The university offers more than 250 different undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate, 140 research, and 450 PhD opportunities.
Why at the University of Birmingham? Studying at Birmingham, you will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Be classed as Malaysia domiciled and a Malaysian national.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program.
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to their local representatives – University Placement Services, Taylor’s College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with University Placement Services, Taylor’s College.
- Supporting Documents: English Language test certificates, GPA score, transcripts and other documentation that will ask in an online application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be completing their studies at Taylor’s College in 2018/19 academic year
- Language Requirement: If you are made an offer of a place to study at the University, you have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits:The university will provide £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at Birmingham.