Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /home/humanitarianweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
University of Gothenburg Doctoral Studentship in Political Science 2021
About the Program
University of Gothenburg Doctoral Studentship in Political Science 2021Deadline05-Feb-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a degree at the second-cycle level (MA level, or equivalent),
- Hold at least 240 higher education (university) credits, of which at least 60 must be at the second-cycle level
- Have largely equivalent knowledge acquired in other ways in Sweden or abroad
Salary as per the local agreement at the university for four years.
- An introductory letter of 1,000 words maximum (approx. 2 pages)
- A CV including a list of publications (if applicable)
- One writing sample
- A description of the intended research project
- Verified copies of academic transcripts and evidence of other relevant qualifications, if applicable
- Recommendation letters
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button
Step 2: Login and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- The initial appointment may apply for no longer than one year. An appointment may be renewed for no more than two years at a time.
- The total employment period may not exceed the time corresponding to full-time third-cycle studies for four years.
- Salaries for doctoral students are regulated in a local agreement at the University.
- All electronic documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- The final admission decision will be announced in April. Decisions cannot be appealed.