The educational award is available for all high achieving UK, EU, and Overseas participants in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of Lincoln? The university offers a great and supportive environment to study along with the wide range of degree program and exceptional students experience for students.
- University or Organization:University of Lincoln
- Course Level:Undergraduate course
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:limited
- Nationality:The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken inthe UK
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to participate
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing anundergraduatedegree program in the field of Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An interested candidate should make the University of Lincoln their first choice institution through UCAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:The candidates are suggested to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university by theUCAS application portal. When they receive an offer to study, then they will receive an application form for the grant an invitation to a Siemens assessment day.
- Admission Requirements:An applicant must complete a qualification equivalent to UK high school education to apply for a bachelor degree course.
- Language Requirement:If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The studentship will provide a package of payment each term throughout the course of study to cover living costs, as well as the opportunity to take paid summer work placements with Siemens.
Year 1 – £4620 – paid in three installments
Year 2 – £5280 – paid in three installments
Year 3 – £5940 – paid in three installments
Application Deadline:The deadline varies according to the UCAS application portal.