Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /home/humanitarianweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
University of Sydney Norman Matheson Student Support Award 2021
University of Sydney Norman Matheson Student Support Award 2021Deadline10-Jan-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a recent high school leaver
- Be starting a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Agriculture) or a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Food and Agribusiness)
- Demonstrate financial hardship
The selected scholars will receive AUD 7,500 and is tenable for one year only.
- Personal statement
- Academic transcript(s)
- Supporting documents providing evidence of financial need and other relevant hardship
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship annual value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each semester.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a particular interest in undertaking fieldwork and other research at rural sites as part of their undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship will be offered subject to the availability of funds.
- To continue receipt of the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum Semester Average Mark (SAM) of 65 each semester.
- Recipients undertaking an exchange during the tenure of this Scholarship are required to have achieved a Satisfied Requirements grade (SR) to receive their next payment.
- Deferral of the scholarship is not permitted without the prior permission of the Dean of the Faculty of Science or their nominee, and it is not transferable to another University school, faculty or university with prior approval.