Notice: Trying to get property 'child' of non-object in /home/humanitarianweb/public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/ContentTag.php on line 45
University of Warwick The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship 2021
University of Warwick The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship 2021Deadline05-Jan-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a doctoral student already accepted into or in year one, two, or three of a full-time program in the social sciences or humanities stream at the university
- Have research capability as a doctoral researcher
- Be studying full-time in a doctoral program
Up to 20 scholarships will be awarded this year. The selected scholars will receive up to GBP 60,000, for up to four years of study.
- Transcripts of all post-secondary education in one PDF document
- Reference letters
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button
Step 2: Login and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Terms and Conditions
- The Foundation advises students to contact their university to learn about its internal selection process and deadlines.
- The Foundation does not offer funding for undergraduate or master’s programs.
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Scholarships can be awarded to Canadians studying at a foreign university.
- Any candidates who attended CEGEP in Quebec should not include their CEGEP transcripts.
- The interview will be held in English or French, or in both of the official languages of Canada, depending on the language skills and preference of the finalist.