The grant is open to all students both Australian and international candidates who have a desire to learn and develop their education in Australia.
Why choose Upskilled? By joining the Upskilled, students can enjoy the flexibility of studying from home at your own pace. It provides a range of online courses that are flexible, affordable and self-paced.
- University or Organization: Upskilled Pty Ltd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic or International students can apply for the opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants who have a desire to learn and develop their education. You must be currently studying at a registered training organization or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicant must be currently studying at a registered training organization or university. They should full the required entry such as your full name, postal address, contact number and Email address. Submit your entry via email to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a Word document or PDF only, without links. Applicants must produce a 750 – 1000 word response outlining why they believe they are the right fit.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Upskilled is providing a scholarship to the value of $2,000 to help with costs surrounding tuition, textbooks, laptops etc across all disciplines.