Organization: Cardno Emerging Markets
Join Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) in Jakarta to play an integral role in to meet the overall objectives of the Transport unit and KIAT facility. The role will be as Urban Mobility Management Specialist and will be embedded with the Tim Gubernur untuk Percepatan Pembangunan, TGUPP (Governor’s Team for Development Acceleration).
This role also involves:
- Review current urban mobility management system in DKI Jakarta
- Prepare the detailed design of a KIAT Activity to provide urban mobility management system support to DKI Jakarta The Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria are available here.
You will be a motivated and proactive Urban Mobility Management Specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Excellent analytical skills and sectoral expertise relevant to urban mobility and mass transit system management;
- Track record of transport sector assessments/urban mobility studies;
- Strong experience in transport planning or transport economics (min. 10 years), past involvement in urban transport/mobility in developing countries is an advantage;
- High level report writing skills;
- Experience working with donor funded programs;
- Fluent in English language in writing and speaking;
- Scrupulous in maintaining high standards of probity expected by the KIAT facility; and
- Self-motivated, innovative, creative and a lateral thinking ability. **
Remuneration** This position is classified under DFAT’s Aid Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) as Discipline C, Level 4 and will be offered at a level commensurate to the successful candidates’ experience relevant to the role. To access the ARF rates, please copy and paste the following link: https://bit.ly/2pWN5TW
Why join the KIAT?
The Australia Indonesia Infrastructure Partnership (Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur – KIAT) offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining KIAT, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Click here to apply. Your application must include a your resume and covering letter with the reference number CID/ACNP/KIAT/UMS by 30th of September 2018.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.