US Community College Scholarships for International Students
Increase your skills and expertise at a U.S. Community College!
The Community College Initiative Program (CCI) provides scholarships to spend up to one academic year at a United States community college.
Participants build technical skills and may earn certificates in their fields of study.
Through professional internships, service learning, and community engagement activities, participants strengthen English language proficiency and immerse themselves in the culture and day-to-day life in the U.S.
Participants study in one of the following eligible fields: agriculture, applied engineering, business management and administration, early childhood education, information technology, media, public safety, and tourism and hospitality management.
CCI Program participants are recruited from historically underrepresented and underserved communities. After completing the program, participants return home with new skills and expertise to help them contribute to the economic growth and development of their country.
US Community College Scholarships for International Students – Eligibility and Application Overview
All applicants must:
- Be 18 years old at the start of the program
- Have a diploma from a secondary school
- Possess a basic knowledge of English
- Desire to build professional and leadership skills to contribute to the development of their home communities
- Be able to begin the academic exchange program in the United States
- Meet country-specific requirements The recruitment and nomination of candidates in the eligible countries is administered by the Fulbright Commission or the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy. CCI awards are not Fulbright awards.US Community College Scholarships for International Students – Eligible Countries
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- South Africa
- TurkeyApplications Accepted All Year Round
For more information and application details, see; US Community College Scholarships for International Students