US Embassy Kenya Community Grant for Data Collection Platform
U.S. Mission to Kenya announces Community Grant Initiative – Data Collection Platform.
The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) announces an open solicitation for software companies to submit applications to design a data collection platform for collecting patient and provider feedback at PEPFAR supported health sites.
PEPFAR Kenya is supporting the collection of routine patient and provider level data related to the quality of services provided at our sites.
The grant recipient will then be responsible for:
- A web-based platform to aggregate and visualize patient and provider responses to questions.
- A platform that allows the feedback data to be collected via mobile phone or tablet and submitted to the platform.
- A platform that ensures confidentiality of collected data for use by all stakeholders.
- A platform that will provide users with real-time data on site’s quality of services derived from the responses. Visualizations will include a map with site locations and a real-time dashboard of patient and provider responses.
- A system which ensures that the data collected is comparable to, and measurable with, existing government data.
- A framework that will guarantee that the data collected is in alignment with both the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) and United States government.This will enable data collected to be recognized as quality data in accordance with local government standards and interoperable with other data sources.
- Length of performance period: 10 months
- Maximum Amount Available: Up to $100.000Priority Region: Kenya
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Public and private institutions
- Non-profit organizationsApply by 1st January.