UWE Bristol is inviting applications for Chancellor’s scholarship for international students. Scholarship has a value of 100% full tuition fees.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international scholars at UWE Bristol.
UWE Bristol is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities.
Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree. They must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer whereIELTSor equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Application Deadline:April 28, 2019
- Course Level:Scholarship is available for the postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject:Scholarship is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award:Scholarship has a value of 50% full tuition fees.
- Number of Scholarships:Number of scholarships are available.
- Nationality:International students
- Scholarship can be taken in theUK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries:International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:Criteria is
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer whereIELTSor equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- English Language Requirements:They must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer whereIELTSor equivalent English language is the only condition.Application Procedure:
How to Apply:Students can apply via theirUWE Welcome portalby completing the scholarship task.