How to Apply
This program provides the interns with work placements in Community Projects, Small Scale Industries, Public Institutions, Non-governmental organisation (NGO) in South Africa, Ghana, Benin, Togo, Cameroon, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, and Kenya.
This program provides university students, high school students, non-students, professionals and non-professionals with hands-on-experience and also provides an opportunity to see and understand more about different culture in Africa. Most often our participants are placed with host family and independent accommodation.
Its is our ultimate duty to lead you and the group into the communities, connect you with the right programs and with the right people.
STAE-SA.COM has very strong partnership arrangements with institutions in African countries in a wide range of fields.
Please visit our website at www.stae-sa.com for information regarding the free programs.
PLACEMENT SITE – Both urban and rural
DURATION: 1 week to 3 months. Depending on the project chosen.
DISTANCE FROM ACCOMMODATION – very close to the project
WORKING HOURS – 8:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday
COMMENCE DATE – all year round programs
PROGRAM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: (1) Program T-shirts (2) Airport pick up and drop (3) Accommodation and food (5) Orientation and supervision (6) Program search and detail planning (7) Safety, culture immersion program, drumming and dancing lessons, local language lessons. (8) Community support projects. (9) Certificate of participation
THE PARTICIPANT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING EXPENSES. (1)Flight ticket (2) Insurance (3) Internal travel after the program (4)Visa fees
PROGRAMS: All year round programs
WE WORK IN 15 COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.http://www.stae-sa.com
PLEASE NOTE: Experience: No previous experience or skill is needed. You must be 16 and above, loving, caring, passionate, understanding, ready to share, ready to travel, open-minded, flexible, and have a sense of humour
The demand for our services in the communities in Africa is so big and still getting more and more bigger so much that we are calling for partnership with similar NGOs, universities, colleges, government organizations, private companies to partner with us in Ghana, Togo, Benin, Uganda, Tanzania and Kenya in the following areas.
(1) We need lot of interns to fill the vacancies. We have vacancies in the schools for those who are interested in teaching, We have lot of vacancies in the hospitals for anyone who wants to volunteer in the hospital. We have vacancies for renovating schools, orphanages and hospitals in a very poor communities
(2) We are also looking for organizations, individuals, universities and colleges to partner with us to provide portable drinking water for the communities. We have found the easiest, less cost effective way of giving a very good drinking water to a whole community. We have tried it and it is working.
(3) Universities, individuals and organizations can also join our ongoing skill training, sustainable job creation and other poverty alleviation projects. Our target this time is the unemployed women and youth. The result is remarkable.
(4) Come and join our ongoing Library construction, construction of homes for the orphans and classrooms for the poor communities.
(5) Please visit our website at www.stae-sa.com and read more about our programs including Medical internship, human rights internship, teaching internship, micro-finance internship, medical outreach program.
We welcome new ideas and energy. Together we will make a great difference.
We have made provisions for individuals to join these program.
Please email us, call us, whatsapp us, skype us for more information regarding your program. We will be happy to talk to you and to give you more information. Importantly, connect you and the group directly to the program.