Job position: Volunteer/s
Direct supervisor: Department’s Manager
Department: Programs and operations
Type of Contract: part-time
Duration of employment: TBD
Workplace: Gaziantep office – Turkey
*Purpose of this position:
- Building the capabilities of the local community and enabling them to employ the acquired skills in the labor market
- Directing youth efforts and employing their expertise in humanitarian organizations
- Work to integrate the largest number of young people in the labor market to enrich humanitarian organizations with the experiences of youth.
- Provide opportunities for newly graduates to practice relevant tasks and train them to increase their practical knowledge.
- Achieve positive development for the benefit of the community and the experiences of volunteers.
- Gain practical and technical experiences through the policies and procedures of humanitarian organizations
- Build volunteers’ knowledge of the aforementioned departments and employ their efforts in them.
*Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work on the implementation of all the tasks assigned by the manager of departments.
- Apply all business procedures and policies in place in the organization.
- Maintaining the organization’s data and information and not disclosing any business secrets or beneficiary information.
- Follow up on the agreed work and ensure that all necessary documents are present and certified to be archived.
- Respect and apply all principles of protection from sexual exploitation and sexual abuse, and demonstrate a high commitment to report any sexual exploitation and sexual abuse.
*Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree or under graduation.
- No previous experience in the same field is required.
- It is preferred for those who have undergone training or courses in the field of humanitarian work, project management or operations management.
- High communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- An intermediate level is preferred for computers and Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility and positivity in dealing with everyone.
- Good English level.
- Turkish language is preferred.
- Turkish citizenship is preferred.
- female are encouraged
How to apply
Please choose the following title “volunteer” in the job position. The application deadline is open until 5:30 PM, 31 Aug 2020.
Please fill out the organization’s job application form through the following link:
Note: Al-Seeraj Organization works with credibility and seeks to recruit qualified individuals without any discrimination, but due to the large number of applicants, the organization considers applications that meet the above as a minimum and contact the list of qualified persons for interview only.
Al-Seeraj new website: https://sdh.ngo/