The program is designed for supporting those eligible female candidates who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at any University or college in Africa.
Why should apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. It helps students to work on their skills and experience.
- University or Organization:WAAW (Working to Advance Science and Technology Education for African Women)
- Course Level:Bachelor degree
- Award:Educational fund
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Not known
- Nationality:Female students of African origin
- The award can be taken inAfrica
- Eligible Countries:Female students of African origin
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Aircraft engineering, Architecture, Bio-Medical, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Civil engineering and urbanism, Computer Science, Construction technology and management, Economics, Electronics Engineering, Engineering Agriculture, Environmental Health, Environmental Science, Food Science Technology, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Home Science Nutrition and Dietetics, Industrial Chemistry, IT, Math related fields, Natural Science, Pharmacy, Physics, Science related fields, Statistics, Technology, Zoology.
- Admissible Criteria:The program is open for Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa, enrolled in undergraduate B.S.degree program, studying STEM-related courses in a University or college in Africa. Candidate must demonstrable financial need and Excellent Academic Record. Applicant must be below the age of 32 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:For acquiring this bursary, it’s essential for you to take admission in an undergraduate degree at any University or college in Africa. After getting confirmation, claimants can submit the onlineaward application form.
- Supporting Documents:Submit the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements:For admission, claimants need to hold the official high school transcript and secondary school counsellor evaluation.
- Language Requirements:Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree.
Benefits:Each candidate will get the educational fund for their studies.